Sunday, July 5, 2009

I watched evangelion movie !!!

Today I woke up at 5:00 am, because evangelion movie started at 8:00 am. I reached to the cinema at 7:00 am, but many people waited, their purpose was watching evangelion.

I was so exciting to watch this movie, before I read a comment which was written by a fan of evangelion, he said "It was a great movie !". I thought the movie like the first movie.


This "evangelion : 2.0" is almost completely new movie !!!
While I was watching it, tears came into my eyes, I was not moved to tears.
It was a tremendous movie !!!!
I thought "Stop ! Stop !" many times during the movie !

But a preview of next evangelion movie confused me so much !!!!

By the way, new character "Mari", she was different from what I expected !


I can't explain this movie well, please watch it soon and don't hear its story by others who have already watched.

I am looking forward to watching next evangelion movie "Q" !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment