Sunday, June 28, 2009

Patisserie Confiserie Tron Coni (Cake)
















Today I bought 6 cakes !!!!!





Because this shop has so many kinds of cakes, bread and so on... I couldn't choose.










I like local cake shops than shops in department stores, they are delicious and cheap.





This shop is one of such local cake shops.





When I reached there, some people were shopping, I thought this shop was delicious and popular.










I bought maple roll cake, mocha roll cake, opera, chocolate cake and a cream puff.





I haven't eaten all cakes yet, but a cream puff whose name was "Nakazato" was so good !!!!










DATA





Name : Patisserie Confiserie Tron Coni





Location : 2-17-11 Nakazato Kita-ku Tokyo (JR Komagome station)





Menu : Japanese





Price : about 400 yen ~



トロンコーニ [ スイーツ、甘味 ] - Yahoo!グルメ


1 comment:

  1. oh wow i'm so envy. i want to eat cake too but i can't because of my allergy. all cakes look sooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete