Thursday, June 11, 2009

BUCK-TICK LIVE in Omiya Sonic City




Yesterday I went BUCK-TICK's live concert with my friend.


We are really big BUCK-TICK fans !!!!!




We were lucky because could get nice seats !!!!! Of couse we could see members so well.




In live concert, we saw shocking scene !!!!




Acchan grew a mustache !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




We were so shocked !!!!!!




But after concert, my friend said "Acchan is soooooooooooo cool !!! "




Live was so interesting.


They played my favorite old songs, "National Media Boys", "Love me", "Romance" and "Baby, I want you".




I bought 2 bags, please look pics.
By the way, I saw that tehy sold Kanzashi ( a long ornamental hairpin), I didn't know why they sold it before concert.
But soon I realized its reason because Imai wore a long ornamental hairpin.




No comments:

Post a Comment