Saturday, September 12, 2009

BUCK-TICK FISH TANKer's ONLY 2009 at Yokohama BLITZ

The day before yesterday, I went to BUCK-TICK live concert.
It was a special live concert only for fan club members.

Unfortunately, at my lunch break, I slipped on the step and fell. I was bruised on knee and fell so much pain !
When I was in the train, I couldn't sit, it made my knee worse.

Before live concert, we could see the interview of BUCK-TICK members, they wanted to play old songs in this tour.

In the main part of live concert, they played songs from their latest album. But they played 2 old songs, "Kirameki no nakade" and "LIMBO".

They had 2 encores in this live, they played old songs, "Chikashitsu no melody", it is my favorite song, "Kyokuto yori ai wo komete", "Revolver", "JUST ONE MORE KISS" and "EMPTY GIRL".


No comments:

Post a Comment