Thursday, October 16, 2014

The example of my work : Ani kuji Prince of tennis (10/16)

This is an actual example of my work, please refer to it before you use my service.

The contents of the request : Drawing 20 lots of Prince of tennis anikuji


The waiting time and the waiting charge : 1 hour 15 min (2500yen)
* If you use other Japanese proxy service, you must pay more than 3000yen/ 1hour.


The handling charge for item price : usual handling charge
* Please read How to order in my site.


The result: 3 figures, 2 mug cups, 5 clear files and 6 key chains.


I could draw all prizes which my customer wanted!!!!


If I can't draw the prizes which my customers want, I can try to trade with Japanese fans.


In this time, the whole box of Prince of tennis anikuji includes 90 lots and many people have already got in a line when I reached. So I think it took a time to draw.


No comments:

Post a Comment