Saturday, November 22, 2014

Gift SHOP 2014 winter

They are event items, I can't accept any cancellation!
If you cancel, I never accept your order!


Before you make an order, please read these articles.

http://my-japan-life.blogspot.jp/search/label/Please%20read%20before%20you%20place%20an%20order

I will Gift SHOP 2014 winter from 13th Dec to 14th Dec.

I will be able to visit all 2days.



In this event, you must pay item price + usual handling charge  + contingency fee + (priority charge) + international shipping charge (with paypal charge).


1 item price (expected price)


http://www.gift-gift.jp/gallery/eventlist/gift-shop-2014-winter/gift-shop-2014-winter-nitropluschiral-item/



DRAMAtical Murder 

Plush 3000yen for each

Plus strap 2000yen for each

cushion cover 2500yen for each


slippers Ren and Beni 3500yen


2 Handling charge
Please read this site. I can combine shipping, but you need to pay handling charge separately.
http://kaimonodaikou.ninja-x.jp/how2buy.html



3 contingency fee
Priority ticket 0yen/1 item
Returning customer 300yen/1 item
New customer 500yen/1 item

ex)  If I can buy 4 items, you must pay 1200yen (or 2000yen) as contingency fee.



4  the order of priority
we can buy only 3 for each item one day. So we can buy total 6 for each items at maximum. 

If many people order, I will give priority to the customers who have a priority ticket or pay priority charge.

If I accept order less than 6, I will buy items for the returning customers first.
* If you haven't used my service more than 1 year, I will treat you as a new customer.



About priority ticket, please read the below.

http://my-japan-life.blogspot.jp/2014/05/priority-ticket.html


* If you have the priority ticket, please tell me the number or your priority ticket. I will buy your items first.
* If you want to pay the priority charge, please tell me how much can you pay for the item which you want.
*Priority chage is more than 500yen/an article of item (The bid increments is 500yen.)
*The deadline of application and bidding the priority charge is 12th Dec 6.p.m (Japan time)




When you buy more than 2 plush or more than 2 cushion covers, they will give christmas costume or cushion.
I will give it for the people in the order of descending priorities.


5 international shipping charge and paypal charge

I don't know the weight of each item, so I can't answer the international shipping charge now.
If you mind how much is the shipping cost, please don't order.



6 the result

I will inform you the result after 15th Dec.


If you read all of this article and can understand it and want to order, please write  "GSW".





No comments:

Post a Comment