Tuesday, November 2, 2010

PLEASE HELP ME!

Before I wrote some customers didn't pay. And a few months ago, I had a transaction with one of foreign anime shops but I was treated very badly by him!

And I want to clear out items which they ordered.

If you want them, please ask me. I will write details of items, later.
You don't need to pay ordinaly handling charge, please pay only item price + shippment charge.

Items:

Saint Seiya cloth collection 1 box X 12
K-on! figma Yui uniform ver X 1
K-on! figma Mio uniform ver X 1
K-on! figma Tsumugi uniform ver X 1
K-on! figma Azusa uniform ver X 1
K-on! figma Ritsu uniform ver X 1
One Piece DVD Strong World limited edition with animate original cards X 2
One Piece Blu-ray Strong World limited edition with animate original cards X 2
Gintama Gintoki Sakata Figure X 2

Naruto Doujinshis (Various famous mangakas)

Maki Murakami Gravitation Doujinshis

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment