Sunday, June 28, 2009

Patisserie Confiserie Tron Coni (Cake)
















Today I bought 6 cakes !!!!!





Because this shop has so many kinds of cakes, bread and so on... I couldn't choose.










I like local cake shops than shops in department stores, they are delicious and cheap.





This shop is one of such local cake shops.





When I reached there, some people were shopping, I thought this shop was delicious and popular.










I bought maple roll cake, mocha roll cake, opera, chocolate cake and a cream puff.





I haven't eaten all cakes yet, but a cream puff whose name was "Nakazato" was so good !!!!










DATA





Name : Patisserie Confiserie Tron Coni





Location : 2-17-11 Nakazato Kita-ku Tokyo (JR Komagome station)





Menu : Japanese





Price : about 400 yen ~



トロンコーニ [ スイーツ、甘味 ] - Yahoo!グルメ


3 comments:

  1. oh wow i'm so envy. i want to eat cake too but i can't because of my allergy. all cakes look sooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Bitcoin theft insurance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. Ftmo challenge

    ReplyDelete