Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ohitsuzen Tanbo Nishishinjukuten おひつ膳田んぼ西新宿店 (Butakakuni Ohitsuzen 豚角煮おひつ膳)




In this restaurant, you can eat a lot of Japanese rice.




I ordered "Butakakuni (Braised pork belly) Ohitsuzen ".




We can eat rice in our favorite style in this restaurant.




I tried to eat Ochazuke (a bowl of rice and tea) style once, but it was not my taste because the tea was Genmai-cha (a mix of green tea and roasted brown rice).


I prefer to soup stock, if it was a soup stock, its taste was good for me.




And Butakakuni Ohitsuzen costed 1800 yen, in my opinion, it is expensive.




DATA


Name : Ohitsuzen Tanbo Nishishinjukuten


Location : Nishishinjuku, Nishishinjuku Mitsui Building 2F


Menu : Japanese and English


Price : 1000 yen ~ (Lunch)







おひつ膳 田んぼ 西新宿店 [ 和食 ] - Yahoo!グルメ


No comments:

Post a Comment