Monday, September 25, 2017

Proxy service : Reborn!, 「家庭教師ヒットマンREBORN!」STORE in アトレ秋葉原1



1 item price






1. clear file 378yen for each

2. badge set 1620yen

3. cushion 5184yen for each

4. bag set chibi chara 2916yen


If you want to know the details, please feel free to ask me!



2 Handling charge

Please read this site. I can combine shipping, but you need to pay handling charge separately.
http://kaimonodaikou.ninja-x.jp/how2buy.html




3 Dead line

Sep 29th   


If you want all items which you want, please order as soon as possible!





4 international shipping charge and paypal charge

I don't know the weight of each item, so I can't answer the international shipping charge now.
If you mind how much is the shipping cost, please don't order.



Unfortunately one customer has already ordered and I can't accept order for the first day. But if you order today, I can visit the second day!


If you decide to order, please read:

http://my-japan-life.blogspot.jp/search/label/Please%20read%20before%20you%20place%20an%20order



Order↓
kaimonodaikou_japan@yahoo.co.jp



No comments:

Post a Comment