Friday, September 30, 2016

eBay: Nikon DE-3 High Eyepoint Viewfinder w/Protective Cover, Rubber Eyecup, Box

I start to sell camera lenses and photo accessories at eBay!

Of course, you can order new and used camera and photo accessories directly!

If you want them, please feel free to ask me! In many cases, the prices will be lower than eBay prices.

There are many good second hand camera shops in Japan and I know many of them.
And Japanese eBay sellers who are selling camera and photo accessories  purchase from such second hand camera shops.

Before you buy from eBay, please ask me!


 
Nikon DE-3 High Eyepoint Viewfinder
 
if you want to know the details, please read this eBay page.
 
 
The rubber eyecup is a bonus and genuine Nikon eyecup.
 
I am selling it at 100$ + shipping charge, but if you contact me directly, you can buy it cheaper!
 
If you are interesting in it, please send message to kaimonodaikou_japan☆yahoo.co.jp (☆→@)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment