Monday, December 8, 2014

Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo Mega Campaign

They are event items, I can't accept any cancellation!
If you cancel, I never accept your order!


Before you make an order, please read these articles.

http://my-japan-life.blogspot.jp/search/label/Please%20read%20before%20you%20place%20an%20order

I will visit Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo on 12th Dec.

12th is the first day of Pokemon Center Mega Tokyo!



In this event, you must pay item price + usual handling charge  + contingency fee + (priority charge) + international shipping charge (with paypal charge).


1 item price (expected price)

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pokecen_megatokyo/goods/


I can buy all items!
Now they don't set a limitation, but it is possible they will set a limitation, if many people come.


2 Handling charge
Please read this site. I can combine shipping, but you need to pay handling charge separately.
http://kaimonodaikou.ninja-x.jp/how2buy.html



3 contingency fee
Priority ticket 0yen/1 item
Returning customer 300yen/1 item
New customer 500yen/1 item

ex)  If I can buy 4 items, you must pay 1200yen (or 2000yen) as contingency fee.



4  the order of priority



If many people order, I will give priority to the customers who have a priority ticket or pay priority charge.





About priority ticket, please read the below.

http://my-japan-life.blogspot.jp/2014/05/priority-ticket.html


* If you have the priority ticket, please tell me the number or your priority ticket. I will buy your items first.
* If you want to pay the priority charge, please tell me how much can you pay for the item which you want.
* I can go early morning, please ask me.



5 international shipping charge and paypal charge

I don't know the weight of each item, so I can't answer the international shipping charge now.
If you mind how much is the shipping cost, please don't order.



6 the result

I will inform you the result after 15th Dec.


If you read all of this article and can understand it and want to order, please write  "mega".





No comments:

Post a Comment