Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Waiting for a cancellation:Attack on titan DOLK Levi doll with cleaning set

Before you make an order, please read these articles.

http://my-japan-life.blogspot.jp/search/label/Please%20read%20before%20you%20place%20an%20order

I can try to put my name on the waiting list of Levi doll.

In this time, you must pay item price + usual handling charge + contingency fee + international shipping charge.

The deadling is 10th April 12 am.  (at the moment, I can accept it only for today)
and you must pay item price and contingency fee soon.


1 item price
145,800yen (without tax)

2 usual handling charge
Please read this site.
http://kaimonodaikou.ninja-x.jp/how2buy.html


3 contingency fee
Returning customer 10,000yen/1 doll
New customer 15,000yen/1 doll

* I will give priority to the returning customers.


4 the result

I will ask them when I can put my name on the waiting list.


If you can understand it and want to order, please write "AOTL" as the pass word.






No comments:

Post a Comment