Wednesday, July 25, 2012

This is a new handling charge list for comic market and comic city.


This is a new handling charge list for comic market and comic city.



shutter area 800yen/1 circle

wall area 600yen/1 circle

center seat 500yen/1 circle

other 400yen/1 circle



* This is a special handling charge for only doujinshi area of comic market and comic city.

* You can’t add items from comic market and comic city and other items.

* I ask 100yen for each extra 1000yen (1 circle).

* I will apply this new handling charge to Good comic city.



The reason why I revised price list is my handling charge was so cheap.

My handling charge for comic market and comic city was less than half price of other people’s handling charge.

It brought me no profits. I think if I do nothing about it, I will go out of business.

I don’t think the new handling charge is expensive, it is normal price in Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment