Monday, August 29, 2011

AGF 2011 Animate Girls Festival 2011

I will go to Animate Girls Festival 2011 on 23-24th Sep.



@@@Attension@@@

***Please read first!!!***

I can't have a transaction with such a customer.

1 A customer who don't reply soon (if you can't reply soon, please tell me about it in advance.)

2 A customer who was canceled order in the past by me.

3 A customer who don't read my blog till receiving the package.



* In this time all of you need to pay all in full in advance. The deadline of the payment is 16th Sep. I can't extend the deadline of the payment.

* If you can't reply me soon and can't often check my blog till I send out your packages, please don't order.

* I will cancel your order when you fall behind in your payment or don't reply me soon.

* I can't accept any additional orders after the deadline of the advance payment.

* If I can't buy your items, I will try to get same items at shops or mail order.

* Please don't complain to me when I can't get your items. If you complain about it, I will refuse your next order.





If you want to order, please read the instractions before order.



1 There is no guarantee that I will be able to get all books or items which you order.

2 I will send a shopping list before events. If you don't check the list and reply before events, I can't accept for your order.

3 For new customers, please reply within 3days before shipment. If I can't receive your email within 3days, I will cancel your order and never have a transaction with you.

4 Please check my blog and twitter till you receive the package.

5 If you need item pictures, I will attach them.

6 Almost all Doujinshis and items are not packed and event places are so crowded. It is possible that they are damaged little. If you care for the quality of Doujinshis and items, I recommend no ordering.

7 If you pay more than 500yen as extra fee, I will visit your favorite shop first.
* I prioritize a customer who pay the highest fee. I always go to events by the first train, so I guess it is possible that I will be able to get items when I visit first.
* If the customers who pay extra fee and the customers who don't pay extra fee order items from same shops, I will buy only items from the customers who pay extra fee first.

8 When I judge it is impossible to bring my luggage by bad weather, its weight and so on, I have them delivered. So I charge you delivery charge according to the amount of items.

9 If you care for getting freebies, please don't order. I can't promise to get them.

10 If you want only freebies, I will charge you 100yen.



If you understand these instractions, please tell me the following items.

Your name :
Your address :
Your paypal address :
Item name :
Shop name :
Shop website :
Circle booth number :

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment