Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Now I am working under the illegal contract.

Now I am working a company for 3 years.

But I happened to know my labor contract is illegal.

My case is not rare, sadly many Japanese people are working under illegal contracts like me.

I had a chance to talk about my contract the last week and I demanded to change my contract correctly, but they didn't accept and demanded that I kept their illegal contract!
I can't believe it!

I decided to report my situation to a labor union and called to them.
Perhaps they will tell their lawers about me in the near future.

If I report them to labor department, I will lose my job and won't be able to find a new job.
I have a dream to have my own company of my personal shopper service business. Certainly my customers are increasing, however I need more money to have my company, so I must work and earn money for my dream.

I am so afraid that my dream won't come true, but I really don't want to work in such terrible situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment